Sunday 13 April 2014

Making silly faces scrapbook layout !

Happy Sunday to all !  Spring has finally sprung (well, sort of ...).  We are getting lots of needed rain and at least it is helping melt the snow!!

I wanted to come on over here and share a layout I made just last week, but I also want to introduce you to a wonderful Facebook and YouTube scrappy friend of mine.  I received the most amazing RAK from Sue Hiles.  Sue makes lovely stuff and you should really head on over to her YouTube channel to discover her and her talent (shiles728 is her channel).  She does traditional scrapbooking, Project Life type layouts and even some mixed media!  And at the moment, she has a 300 subbie challenge going!  So really, head on over there.  Sue is also an Ahne and Zoe consultant and has a YouTube channel just for those projects (Susan creates with Ahne and Zoe).  When I said, an amazing RAK... well, just look :


How lucky am I ???

There is so much awesome goodnes in that package - I was speechless at Sue's kindness and thoughfulness. 

Here is the first layout I created using some of those goodies : 


The paper is from Simple Stories (Awesome and Harvest lane)
I used stickers from Simple Stories Urban Traveller (from my stash)
Wood veneer from Studio Calico
SU stamp set (Peachy Keen)
Mist from Mister Huey (I really need to get some of the Heidi Swapp everyone is talking about.  Although I like the Mister Huey, I find it really disappears into the page and dries to a slightly different colour because of that)
And of course, it would not be one of my layouts if there wasn't gems or enamel dots somewhere.

Have an amazing scrappy day everyone!  I'll be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment